The objective of this pilot is to integrate STORK with the European Commission Authentication Service (ECAS). This shall enable access to a number of European Commission’s applications. The work needs to be carried out in close cooperation between the STORK Member States supporting the pilot, Directorate-General Informatics (DIGIT), and the Commission’s application owners.
The concrete objectives are:
Roles and responsibilities:
- Integration of STORK WP5 results (PEPS and VIDP) into the DIGIT ECAS environment
- Cross-border test of the integration with the demonstration application (existing)
- “Phase 1” production pilot with a first pilot application to gain experience (e.g. CIRCABC)
- To test and evaluate the limited production pilot
- Agreeing extension to further pilot applications “phase 2” with DIGT and application owners
The nature of the pilot is so that dependencies exist between the STORK consortium (Member States supporting the ECAS-STORK pilot), DIGIT (integrating STORK common specifications to their system) and Commission application owners. While a formal contractual basis defining all these dependencies cannot be established, the description of work assumes good faith of the parties involved to make the ECAS-STORK pilot a success.
Copyright © 2012 STORK
. All rights reserved.Gov2DemOSS
is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.